30th January 2020
Year 9 Options Evening
5th February 2020
Year 11 Parents' Evening
12th February 2020
We Will Rock You
Uniform must be worn when attending school or any organised function or trip. If any non-uniform item is to be worn, this will be with the approval of the Headteacher. Failure to wear correct school uniform may result in your child being sent home.
- School tie – official tie (royal blue, light blue and gold), properly worn. No other ties are to be worn, except for the school ‘First Team’ sports tie;
- Jumper / Cardigan – school regulation navy ‘v’ neck or cardigan with school badge. Only Year 11 to wear school regulation black tops. P.E. sweatshirt is optional for PE lessons and fixtures;
Shirt / blouse – white;
- Trousers – tailored black (girls may wear black skirts of sensible length);
- Shoes – sensible plain black leather (low heels; no slip on)
- Overcoat – jackets and coats are not to be worn in place of uniform.
Indoor – plain white T-shirt, navy shorts, white socks, trainers
Outdoor – school rugby shirt and rugby socks, navy shorts, football boots
Indoor – plain white T-shirt, navy skort, white socks, trainers
Outdoor – plain white T-shirt, navy skort, school ‘rugby’ socks, trainers;School regulation P.E. hooded top is optional;
Year 10 & 11 – Plain navy tracksuit bottoms [no stripes] may be worn;Towel for showers;Shin/ankle guards are required for hockey, football and when playing hooker in rugby. Mouth guards are recommended for hockey and rugby. Footwear should be appropriate for the playing surface
- Jewellery—no jewellery apart from one small stud per ear may be worn. Studs must be removed for P.E. lessons for safety reasons. Plasters over piercings are not acceptable;
- Hair — all hair styles must be reasonable and acceptable to the Headteacher. Extreme hair styles are not allowed and pupils may be sent home if they fail to comply;
- Make up and nail varnish are not to be worn.
Uniforms are available from the following stockists:
Picton Sports, 3 Heol Aur, Dafen Industrial Estate, Llanelli, SA14 8QN Tel: 01554 754662
Threadink, Unit 1.12, Dyfatty Industrial Park, Burry Port, SA16 0FB Tel: 07792 486792
Toppers Wales Ltd., Unit D1, Llanelli Gate Business Park, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ Tel: 01554 777501
Please could you ensure all items of uniform are clearly labelled with your child’s name.