- Acceptable Use Form
- Live Streaming Lessons - All parents to sign
- Data Collection Form
- Annual Report to Parents
- Free School Meals
- GDPR Policy
- Links to Childline & NSPCC
- Mental Health & Wellbeing during Covid 19
- School Categorisation
- School Day Timetable
- School Transport
- Term Dates
- Uniform Grant (PDG) - How to Apply
Uniform must be worn when attending school or any organised function or trip. If any non-uniform item is to be worn, this will be with the approval of the Headteacher. Failure to wear correct school uniform may result in your child being sent home.
- School tie – official tie (royal blue, light blue and gold), properly worn. No other ties are to be worn, except for the school ‘First Team’ sports tie;
- Jumper / Cardigan – school regulation navy ‘v’ neck or cardigan with school badge. Only Year 11 to wear school regulation black tops. P.E. sweatshirt is optional for PE lessons and fixtures;
Shirt / blouse – white;
- Trousers – tailored black (girls may wear black skirts of sensible length);
- Shoes – sensible plain black leather (low heels; no slip on)
- Overcoat – jackets and coats are not to be worn in place of uniform.
Indoor – plain white T-shirt, navy shorts, white socks, trainers
Outdoor – school rugby shirt and rugby socks, navy shorts, football boots
Indoor – plain white T-shirt, navy skort, white socks, trainers
Outdoor – plain white T-shirt, navy skort, school ‘rugby’ socks, trainers;School regulation P.E. hooded top is optional;
Year 10 & 11 – Plain navy tracksuit bottoms [no stripes] may be worn;Towel for showers;Shin/ankle guards are required for hockey, football and when playing hooker in rugby. Mouth guards are recommended for hockey and rugby. Footwear should be appropriate for the playing surface
- Jewellery—no jewellery apart from one small stud per ear may be worn. Studs must be removed for P.E. lessons for safety reasons. Plasters over piercings are not acceptable;
- Hair — all hair styles must be reasonable and acceptable to the Headteacher. Extreme hair styles are not allowed and pupils may be sent home if they fail to comply;
- Make up and nail varnish are not to be worn.
Uniforms are available from the following stockists:
Picton Sports, 3 Heol Aur, Dafen Industrial Estate, Llanelli, SA14 8QN Tel: 01554 754662
Threadink, Unit 1.12, Dyfatty Industrial Park, Burry Port, SA16 0FB Tel: 07792 486792
Toppers Wales Ltd., Unit D1, Llanelli Gate Business Park, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LQ Tel: 01554 777501
Please could you ensure all items of uniform are clearly labelled with your child’s name.